Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Madeleine Challenge: "Baronne, I need help!"

For my next Madeleine, I need the help of my teenagehood friend, Baronne. Or more specifically, of her mum. At this stage, Loreal will know what I'm fishing for... Yep, you are right: I CRAVE the recipe for Oeufs en Meurette. I just have one overwhelming fear: it involved poaching an egg. YIKES!

This weekend I am going away, to visit my parents. And when I come back on Tuesday, I hope that Baronne will have convinced her mum to part with this delectable and mouth-watering traditional French recipe. Are you up to the challenge? If so, please send me an email with the recipe, so I can translate it and tell another Madeleine.

Comments:
Quoiiiiiii ?!!!
Tu es en France, là, tout près, et tu ne viens MEME PAS nous voir ?!!!!!
Snif....
 
j'suis pas en France, j'y serais de samedi midi a lundi midi. Malheureusement pas de quoi faire grand'chose. Snif retour!
 
Ca arrive ....ça arrive....
(la recette bien sur!)
 
Allez Baronne, grouille toi un peu, je suis en manque de Madeleine moi !!!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?